Re: What is a WebID?

From: Michael Haschke <michael.haschke@eye48.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 13:42:02 +0100
To: public-rww <public-rww@w3.org>
Hello,

> It reads as follows: "WebID" (hash HTTP URI which denotes an Agent.
> Where you can GET an RDF model as TURTLE.) .

Turtle as default/fallback, standard, or only if the client is
requesting it? I always thought that there is a difference between RDF
and serialization of RDF. I can understand if someone has preferences
on serialization syntax but does it make sense to transform it into a
requirement? Please update me if I missed some important arguments re
various serialization options.

regards,
Haschek

--