Re: Day 3 at TPAC: Halloween

Henry et al, I'm very interested in the identity-privacy relation. In fact
I am wrestling with how to graph the relations between (in no particular
order):

   - identity
   - ambiguity
   - privacy
   - anonymity
   - visibility
   - discovery
   - security
   - trust
   - reputation
   - accountability
   - authentication
   - authorization
   - response time
   - processing overhead/cost
   - process accounting
   - resource accounting
   - billing, charge-backs, etc.
   - auditing

I probably left a few things out.

Are there any good existing documents that cover the relations between
these things?

And/or does anyone care to comment?

Thanks,

PR

--
*
Poor Richard's Almanack 2.0 <http://almanac2010.wordpress.com/>

There is no answer. There is no solution. There is only practice. (anon)*