Re: Google Knowledge Graph Experiment

On 5/18/12 1:32 PM, ProjectParadigm-ICT-Program wrote:
> What should the sidebar look like? Do you have a screenshot?

Here are some posts that ultimately get you to context and pictures:

1. http://goo.gl/CH3qj -- my latest post about Google Knowledge Graph in
relation to Linked Data and the Semantic Web
2. http://goo.gl/dZgxf -- initial post about this profile-driven (my
theory) roll-out
3. http://goo.gl/6eemj -- my shared GDrive folder which has pictures
(some have inline annotations re. Hyperlink based Names and lack thereof
re. what Google offers).

Hope that helps :-)

Kingsley
> Milton Ponson
> GSM: +297 747 8280
> PO Box 1154, Oranjestad
> Aruba, Dutch Caribbean
> Project Paradigm: A structured approach to bringing the tools for
> sustainable development to all stakeholders worldwide by creating ICT
> tools for NGOs worldwide and: providing online access to web sites and
> repositories of data and information for sustainable development

> the system manager. This message contains confidential information and
> is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named
> addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.

Founder&  CEO
OpenLink Software
Company Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Twitter/Identi.ca handle: @kidehen