Re: Using "Punning" to Answer httpRange-14

On 5/15/12 10:06 AM, Michiel de Jong wrote:
> As Melvin also suggested, I'll reply on public-opentag@w3.org which is
> maybe a better forum for this discussion.

I am not on that forum.

I just wanted you to be clear about the point of disagreement re.
unobtrusiveness etc..

Staying with AWWW is all about unobtrusive extensibility. Thus, to
somehow perceive that as something else ultimately confuses me since
that's the very crux of the matter re. 303.

The Web, from inception, was designed as a Data Space, it just took off
via its Information Space dimension, that's all. Remember, "Information"
is "Data in Context" .

Links:

1. http://www.w3.org/2001/12/semweb-fin/timbl-1989-image.gif -- original
Web Space Design (showcasing Data and Information Space aspects/dimensions)

Founder&  CEO
OpenLink Software
Company Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Twitter/Identi.ca handle: @kidehen