Using WebID ACLs to control access to my Google Drive, SkyDrive, and DropBox folders

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 16:35:16 -0400
To: "public-rww@w3.org" <public-rww@w3.org>
All,

I've dropped a G+ hosted post [1] that outlines how I mount and control
access to folders from SkyDrive, DropBox, and Google Drive via my
personal ODS-Briefcase (ODrive), using WebID .

Resource collections in question are at:

 My Skydrive --
<https://kingsley.idehen.net/DAV/home/kidehen/Public/SkyDrive/>

 My DropBox --
<https://kingsley.idehen.net/DAV/home/kidehen/Public/DropBox/>

 My Google Drive --
<https://kingsley.idehen.net/DAV/home/kidehen/Public/GoogleDrive/>

If you can't view these resources it means you aren't part of the ACL
that controls them. Reply with your WebID and I'll add you to the list :-)

Links

1. http://bit.ly/NNOkNB -- mounting 3rd party storage services into my
WebID driven personal data space .

--