Re: WebID job offers

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 09:05:51 -0400
To: public-xg-webid@w3.org, "public-rww@w3.org" <public-rww@w3.org>
On 7/26/12 6:26 AM, J├╝rgen Jakobitsch wrote:
> +1
>
> i'm of course willing to support people from the tomcat world.
>
> wkr turnguard

All,

We can dogfood our mission (unveil and bootstrap RWW dimension of Web)
by publishing structured job descriptions.

Example of a Job from LinkedIn: http://bit.ly/MIjUvX .

Anyone can go to the footer of the description page to which the URI
above resolves, grab data is preferred format, then knock up a WebID
specific job description. Once completed, it just gets published to the
Web :-)

Kingsley

--

Regards,