Re: Intro addendum

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 18:37:53 +0200
Cc: public-rww@w3.org
To: Poor Richard <poor.ricardo@gmail.com>
Hi Richard,

   What do you make of the notion that the Web is a p2p space?

I think that is what this working group is really about, since it is the read-write-WEB and not the read write internet. Ie. the p2p protocols we are interested in here essentially is HTTP based. True other protocols can be tied into the HTTP space through URI abstraction, but I'd say the web is the basic starting point.

	Henry

On 17 Jul 2012, at 02:46, Poor Richard wrote:

> PS I shamefully forgot to offer my writing efforts to the group. My only excuse is that the power went out while I was writing. Its back on now but there's a whopper of a thunderstorm still in progress.
>
> The PeerPoint doc is a sample of my writing style, as is my blog linked below.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Richard
>
> Poor Richard's Almanack 2.0 http://almanac2010.wordpress.com/
> PeerPoint https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TkAUpUxdfKGr_5Qio2SlZcnBu_sgnZWdoVTZuD_Regs/edit?pli=1#