From: "Henry Story" <henry.story@bblfish.net>
To: "Jürgen Jakobitsch" <j.jakobitsch@semantic-web.at>
Cc: public-rww@w3.org
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 8:13:03 PM
Subject: Re: SignedMail

On 17 Jul 2012, at 19:52, Jürgen Jakobitsch wrote:

hi and thanks,

this is actually what i was expecting... and hoping to have solved.
could you also send a screenshot of what happens when you open
a mail from kingsley. i'm trying to figure out if there's a difference.

Here it is.

It seems that his e-mail address is listed in the certificate and that the key usage fields are included.
Higher up there is the Trust setting that says "Use System Defaults", but even if I set that to trust always, that does not change the e-mail signature verification problem, though the red the turn to green.

wkr turnguard