Re: Signed Email WebID

On 7/16/12 5:49 PM, Nathan wrote:
> Kingsley Idehen wrote:

>>> Just personal preference to have a single certificate (although my
>>> true preference is to have keys detached from certificates) - but
>>> you raise good points as always, there's no reason for me (us) not
>>> to have multiple certificates, especially if it helps with dog
>>> fooding and getting this show on the road.
>>>
>>> Best, Nathan
>>>

>> Yes, and it also addresses the Peter Parker and Spiderman identity
>> conundrum .
>>
>> We carry many cards in our wallets already, so why not many WebID
>> watermarked certs too :-)
>>
>> BTW -- did you try the social relationship ACL I setup re. one on my
>> SPARQL endpoints? Its driven by SPARQL ASK. s
>>

> Ahh I kept getting notifications from an ODS briefcase of yours, is
> that what it was? (will need to get new cert(s) before I do)

You get a notice anytime I share a resource for the foaf:Group of your
WebID is a member.

Re. SPARQL endpoint test, you just need a WebID that resolves to a graph
that has one of the requisite foaf:knows based social relationships. In
this case, knowing one of:  TimBL, Henry, Melvin, Jurgen, or I will
suffice. Basically, as folks respond to the test, I add them to the list
of WebIDs that should be objects of foaf:knows relationships.

As you can see, its a social networking hack that taps into AWWW DNA,
via WebID :-)

Company Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Twitter/Identi.ca handle: @kidehen