TPAC Lyon 2012

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 15:52:53 +0200
To: Read-Write-Web <public-rww@w3.org>, WebID <public-webid@w3.org>, WebID XG <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
From 29 October to 2 November 2012 the W3C Technical Plenary will be taking place in Lyon [1].

I think this would be a great time for the RWW & WebID community groups to meet, and potentially to also interact with the Linked Data Profile (LDP) [2] group members, as well as with the LinkedData members and others (security perhaps, federated social web community groups?). I think that by October we should have some really cool demos working, and this could be a great time to discuss implementations, standardisation proposals, and much else...

At last week's LDP teleconf I brought this up, and there was interest in this there.

So assuming this could be made to happen ( there is room issue that needs to be looked at ), I have been asked how many people would be willing to come to Lyon, France for that time? Could you let me know here (or privately) if you would consider coming - and what you would like to discuss and see happen there?

Thanks,

	Henry Story

[1] http://www.w3.org/2012/10/TPAC/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/charter.html