Re: Using MyProfile from the command line?

Hi Melvin,

On 07/07/12 14:44, Melvin Carvalho wrote:
> Has anyone been able to make a wall post from the command line?  I tried the following unsuccessfully :
>
> echo "user=local&new=1&comment=curltest"  | curl -X POST -E e.pemhttps://my-profile.eu/wall.php
>
> Any ideas?

I don't think you'll be able to do that, since posting on the wall
requires the user to be authenticated through a session. Therefore, your
script would first have to authenticate (same link as the WebID button)
and save the session cookie, and only then post the message.

Andrei