Re: CORS Proxy

On 7/6/12 8:02 PM, Michael Hausenblas wrote:
>> Looking forward to some opinions, and sorry if this sounds too
>> negative or unrelated to your service announcement. I _appreciate_ any
>> and all efforts towards enable-cors.org!
> +1 and yes, I've noted this service (when I saw Henry's announcement) for the next update on the enable-cors.org site which I hopefully get done this weekend.
>
> In addition I'm very much interested in testing it as I recently discovered that the LinkedGeoData SPARQL endpoint that I use for madr [1] has due to whatever reasons dropped CORS support and so I need a fallback for that ;)

Michael,

You should ping Soren and co about that. It's a matter of adding "*" to
an input field re. the config UI of a Virtuoso SPARQL endpoint.
Sometimes, upgrades inadvertently have the "*" removed which can give
the impression that CORs support has been dropped.

Kinglsey

Company Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Twitter/Identi.ca handle: @kidehen