Re: CORS Proxy

> Looking forward to some opinions, and sorry if this sounds too
> negative or unrelated to your service announcement. I _appreciate_ any
> and all efforts towards enable-cors.org!

+1 and yes, I've noted this service (when I saw Henry's announcement) for the next update on the enable-cors.org site which I hopefully get done this weekend.

In addition I'm very much interested in testing it as I recently discovered that the LinkedGeoData SPARQL endpoint that I use for madr [1] has due to whatever reasons dropped CORS support and so I need a fallback for that ;)

Cheers,
	   Michael

[1] https://github.com/mhausenblas/madr

--