Re: CORS Proxy

From: Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 01:02:49 +0100
Cc: Read-Write-Web <public-rww@w3.org>, Nathan Rixham <nathan@webr3.org>
To: Thomas Steiner <tomac@google.com>, Story Henry <henry.story@bblfish.net>

> Looking forward to some opinions, and sorry if this sounds too
> negative or unrelated to your service announcement. I _appreciate_ any
> and all efforts towards enable-cors.org!

+1 and yes, I've noted this service (when I saw Henry's announcement) for the next update on the enable-cors.org site which I hopefully get done this weekend.

In addition I'm very much interested in testing it as I recently discovered that the LinkedGeoData SPARQL endpoint that I use for madr [1] has due to whatever reasons dropped CORS support and so I need a fallback for that ;)

Cheers,
	   Michael

[1] https://github.com/mhausenblas/madr

--