Re: Another WebID ACL Test/Demo -- using foaf:knows relations

On 7/6/12 5:17 PM, Henry Story wrote:
> On 6 Jul 2012, at 22:27, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
>
>> All,
>>
>> I've applied foaf:knows driven WebID ACLs to resources accessible via the following URLs:
>>
>> 1. <https://kingsley.idehen.net/DAV/home/kidehen/Public/WebIDPlayground/Bucket/> -- visible to WebIDs in foaf:knows relationships where <http://id.myopenlink.net/dataspace/person/KingsleyUyiIdehen#this> is the object
>
> By the way, do you mean that if I add you to my foaf as
>
>    :me foaf:knows <http://id.myopenlink.net/dataspace/person/KingsleyUyiIdehen#this>
>
> then I get access? :-)
>
> I tried to access and I got:
>
> Error 22003
>
> SR017: aref: Bad array subscript (zero-based) 0 for an arg of type ARRAY_OF_POINTER (193) and length 0.
> in
> aref:(BIF),

Grrr.. that's a fail. But on our end. I've already encountered this a
few times, but getting the exact conditions right remains mercurial.
Anyway, noted.

Please try again, I've made a rule change.

>> 2. <https://kingsley.idehen.net/DAV/home/kidehen/Public/WebIDPlayground/Bucket2/> -- visible to WebIDs in foaf:knows relationships where <http://kingsley.idehen.net/dataspace/person/kidehen#this> is the object.

See if you get the same result when you add a foaf:knows relation to
your profile as per statement above, this time using one of my other
WebIDs.