Delegated authentication use cases.

From: Andrei Sambra <andrei@fcns.eu>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2012 13:13:46 +0200
To: public-webid <public-webid@w3.org>, Read-Write-Web <public-rww@w3.org>
Hello everyone,

After yesterday's discussion with Henry and Mike Jones during the
teleconf, we decided to continue the thread "delegated authentication"
by providing real use cases, in order to better identify what needs to
be done. On the other hand, the issue of delegated authentication is not
specific to WebID, as it rather concerns access control. I am sure there
are more W3C groups (e.g. RRW) interested by this, so please try forward
this message to whom it may concern.

I have added a use case specific to MyProfile to the existing
"Delegation" wiki page [1]. Please feel free to add more use cases
corresponding to your needs.

Andrei

[1] http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebID/Delegation#Use_cases