Re: Adding an app to a profile

On 29 November 2012 15:19, Andrei Sambra <andrei.sambra@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> So it seems that in the end we still need a vocabulary to convey that we
> the user of a certain application. With the risk of hijacking this thread,
> I would like to suggest that we also look for a way of describing what an
> app is capable of.
>
> For example:
> * does it allow users to create a WebID account
> * does it support WebID authn
> * does it allow users to send messages
> * does it offer a public/private Wall
> * etc.

This is now working!

https://my-profile.eu/view.php?webid=http%3A%2F%2Fmelvincarvalho.com%2F%23me

using the socweb : webapp predicate it's now possible to browse the apps
that people are using, and add them to your own profile!

I currently have three apps that I use, but hopefully more to come next
year.

Great, work Andrei, and looking forward to even better granularity when we
start with workspaces ...