Re: Using multiple protocols and identifiers for authentication and resource access

Can you update your openid or oAuth provider proxies, and publish the endpoints etc.

I've also built a multi protocol name linking site, multitenant, arouNd hosted in the azure cloud, and talks upstream to most oauth and openid ( and more enterprise ) protocols. By this means it indirectly supports browserid and I'm hoping webid, if we can get your gateway working again.

I also added an oauth guarded Api that might even cooperate with your connection point manager.

Anyways Lots to play with as several layers of nameid linking occurs.

For legal/ patent reasons, I'm limited to the semantics and methods of saml sp affiliations ( though we are relaxed about what blog formats are used, sAml blobs or otherwise)