RWW-0 Demo

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 14:14:20 -0500
To: "public-rww@w3.org" <public-rww@w3.org>
CC: Peter Williams <home_pw@msn.com>
All,

Experiment/Test Steps:

1. Attempt to lookup the following resource URL:
http://web.ods.openlinksw.com/~kidehen/bing-snapshot-picasso.png
2. Send me you preferred identifier (a URI displayed in the profile UI
under "Connected Accounts")
3. *Optionally* open up an account via <http://web.ods.openlinksw.com>
-- using whatever identification and authentication service works best
for you (note: the profile UI has a "connected accounts" tab which will
expose URIs to you re. next step)
4. I'll then add the URI to the ACL protecting the resource -- again,
you don't really need to sign up for a new account to complete this
step, I just need an identifier aligned with an authentication service
5. I'll reply indicating you have access
6. Done.

Note, these steps can (and will be) streamlined using notifications
services such that you end up with a variant of Juergen's example which
I posted about at:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/112399767740508618350/posts/MVEcEkY6ZCz .

--

Regards,