Re: Early Prototype -- Web App Market

On 29 August 2012 08:32, 전종홍 <hollobit@etri.re.kr> wrote:

>  Hi Melvin Carvalho,  ****
>
> ** **
>
> Web Application Store CG already have been formed in W3C. ****
>
> I think it would be good to discuss together what is the future of open
> web application store.

Thanks for the pointer, I joined the list!

Look forward to working with you on this. :)

As timbl pointed out in this weekend's keynote.  I think a starting point
would be that apps need to have a URL, to be "on the Web".  Then we can
collate the meta data of compliant apps, then build bridges to apps/widgets
that use specific markup.