Re: TAC + roles + resource access control = UAC

Am 16.08.2012 01:01, schrieb Dominik Tomaszuk:
> bergi,
>
> It will be great if you provide RDFS/OWL. My first impression is that
> it's quite complex.

Maybe at the weekend I have time to write down the ontology in a turtle
file.

Yes, it looks quite complex, but with some documentation it should be
easy to understand. Reading the TAC documentation [1] is currently
obligatory. The part, which looks complex, is nearly a one to one copy
of the TAC concept.

> Maybe the person interested in this topic should get together on Skype?

Would be nice to discuss things and interchange ideas. During the week I
have time from 19 till 23 o'clock CET. At the weekend nearly anytime
after lunch. Everybody who likes to join the discuss, propose a time in
the next 1-5 days.

[1] http://ns.bergnet.org/tac/0.1/triple-access-control