Re: Fwd: wwwhisper project announcement (#ACL & https://login.persona.org)

On 10 August 2012 17:27, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com> wrote:

> On 8/10/12 11:12 AM, elf Pavlik wrote:
>
>> Excerpts from Kingsley Idehen's message of 2012-08-10 14:11:05 +0000:

+1

there's subtle interests that favor silos of identity ... but just as the
WWW was the intersection of documentation systems ... we need to do the
same with identity, lead by WebID and WebID like solutions, then also
becoming compatible with existing systems, of which, so far, facebook seem
to have made the biggest effort ...