Re: Building a paid App Market

hi,

there's one question for me.

do the apps themselves have to be somehow linked data or just their
description?

personally i would go for drupal or the like but use linked data only
using sioc and build a nice frontend based on the items, doing so
would enable us to build a skos:thesaurus and categorize apps and link
them to dbpedia for example with ease.
with the sparql SERVICE keyword you could find interesting apps using
the dbpedia sparql endpoint.
it would be a nice opportunity to learn vsp (virtuoso server pages).

wkr turnguard

--
| Jürgen Jakobitsch,
| Software Developer
| Semantic Web Company GmbH
| Mariahilfer Straße 70 / Neubaugasse 1, Top 8
| A - 1070 Wien, Austria
| Mob +43 676 62 12 710 | Fax +43.1.402 12 35 - 22

COMPANY INFORMATION
| web       : http://www.semantic-web.at/
| foaf      : http://company.semantic-web.at/person/juergen_jakobitsch
PERSONAL INFORMATION