Re: RDF2RDB 0.5

Anybody nedding to link RDF data and SQL database through Python, should have a look at RDFAlchemy
It's a mature tool and its development is having a second life on github : https://github.com/gjhiggins/RDFAlchemy
(the original author also commits on this repo)
RDFAlchemy fetches resources as python objects and handles single/multiple properties and has a nice ORM-like API.

Furthermore, for people wanting to do quick web app development with Django and RDF,
we (Quinode) work on some glue code called django-rdfalchemy, which leverages RDFAlchemy capacity, as a high-level object layer, to combine with Django Model object to execute CRUD operations through django over any RDF store.
The backend can be any RDFLib backend, like SparqlStore, or one of the many plugins available on https://github.com/rdflib/

here's a link:
https://github.com/quinode/django-rdfalchemy
Not much documentation, this is work in progress, but we'll answer questions and welcome other people needing the same features to collaborate on this.

--
Dominique Guardiola, QUINODE
• http://www.quinode.fr/