Re: Read Write Web -- Monthly Open Thread -- (April 2012) [via Read Write Web Community Group]

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 15:02:53 +0200
Cc: public-rww@w3.org
To: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>

On 30 Apr 2012, at 14:58, Melvin Carvalho wrote:

> On 30 April 2012 14:55, Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> http://www.w3.org/community/rww/2012/04/30/read-write-web-monthly-open-thread-april-2012/
>

> Feel free to add any news you may have from the last month ...

I presented at WWW2012 a read-write-web demo showing how we refactored a student application
from using mysql to rww in a couple of weeks.  I have been busy finishing a slideshow on how
to use WebID and commerce  which could certainly also use rww (but could not find enough time
to fit that in)

  http://www.slideshare.net/bblfish/webid-and-commerce
  http://bblfish.net/blog/2012/04/30/

I'll put up a slideshow of that work later this month, or perhaps even a screen cast. We still have to
add access control. So perhaps I should wait until that is finished.

Henry

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/