webid teleconf - (rww welcome too) - preparing for www2012

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 11:54:18 +0200
Cc: Read-Write-Web <public-rww@w3.org>
To: public-webid <public-webid@w3.org>
WWW2012 is coming up fast http://www2012.org/ (16-20 April).
We have time for one quick meeting to synchronise our demos which
and brain storm. This does not require everyone to be present at
the conf, as we can demonstrate our interoperability with web
services that are online.

We have a meeting slot Tuesday at 17:00 Paris time, 15:00 UTC, with all the other times
listed per major city here:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=4&day=10&year=2012&hour=15&min=00&sec=0&p1=0

We were meant to have this meeting last week, but I missed it due to too
many conferences recently.

I can set up a Skype meeting which people can call into by phone by
calling +33 9 70 44 86 64 or +1 510 931 5491 or by skyping me on bblfish.
I'll put together a meeting for the occasion.

I could also set up a w3c conf call.

	Henry

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/