Re: RWW Challenge : Creating a decentralized Social Net by Year End

Melvin, All,

I'm game, will input in a moment after I've digested the conversation.

Keep browsing, "follow your nose" ... and we have a read only social net.

*Cough* don't you mean follow you "knows" :)

-sherman

--

Thanks,
-sherman

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from
the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of
turning.
(James 1:17)