Revising the WAV Vocabulary

From: Bob Ferris <zazi@smiy.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 15:09:44 +0200
To: public-rww@w3.org
Hi all,

what do you think about revising the WAC Vocabulary [1]? I guess, the
majority of issues are already mentioned at [2]. I would only like to
add the following remarks:

- add a human-readable representation of this vocabulary (btw, this is
still a drawback of the majority of the W3C vocabularies, e.g., the RDF,
RDFS and OWL namespace - proper content negotiation please!)
- I rendered the WAC Vocabulary with Parrot [3] (see [4]) and discovered
that acl:agent property is defined twice - each of them has a different
range (I would vote for the foaf:Agent range)
- maybe we can already merge the WAC Vocabulary with some terms of the
TAC Vocabulary or another triple-based approach (however, I guess, we
have to investigate here a bit more time into a deeper comparison).

Cheers,

Bo

[1] http://www.w3.org/ns/auth/acl
[2] http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebAccessControl/Vocabulary