Re: Triple Access Control

Am 13.09.2011 21:32, schrieb Melvin Carvalho:

>> What do you think about my proposal? Somebody has a different approach?
>
> Another possible approach:
>
> use owl : sameAs
>
> If the agent has access return some triples, if not return FORBIDDEN

How would you handle complex scenarios like G+ in RDF?

One approach could be a resource per circle. But that would mean you
have to duplicate some of your data.

It would be possible to spread your triples in a way that there are no
duplicates, but wouldn't that be more complicated to handle than
describing the rules using the ontology I proposed?

And how do you handle write access? If the data doesn't exist there is
no resource to point to.

Maybe there is a simple solution to the problems I've described, but
currently I mainly see disadvantages.