Re: Using Twitter as an IdP space for WebID

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 14:58:25 -0400
To: public-rww@w3.org
On 10/31/11 2:31 PM, Melvin Carvalho wrote:
> "A WebID is a way to
> >  uniquely identify a person, company, organization, or other agent using a URI.
> >  One direct use of this concept is the protocol known as foaf+ssl...".

One direct use of a WebID is authentication of WebIDs using the WebID
verification protocol.

We need to make clear the fact that we have an Identifier that is
closely bound to a verification protocol. This verification protocol can
be used for authentication, amongst other things related to identity.

--

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen
President&  CEO