Re: Using Twitter as an IdP space for WebID

On 10/29/11 12:04 PM, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
>> What is the connection to linked data ?
>
> The aforementioned URI is de-referencable. It resolves to a structured
> representation it the URI referents description.
For sake of clarity, typo fixed paragraph.

The aforementioned URI is de-referencable. It resolves to a structured
representation of the description of its referent. Of course, the
representation is a graph pictorial, but actual serialization format is
negotiable.

What we do in this case is transform a JSON object from Twitter into a
Linked Data Object in our data space, which is associated with the
relying agent that speaks the WebID protocol. Inside our particular
relying agent's data space.

Some links that should make this a little clearer:

1.
http://search.twitter.com/search.json?q=%40Fingerprint:EB:A1:74:5E:5E:74:98:71:2A:19:2D:4B:26:43:65:19
-- JSON object from Twitter data space .

2. http://goo.gl/8yGwq -- effects transformation of JSON object using
one of my URIs.

3. http://goo.gl/zGSes -- ditto using one of Melvin's URIs.

President&  CEO