Re: All Encompassing / Loose Coupling

From: Francois Bry <bry@ifi.lmu.de>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 15:46:19 +0200
To: public-rule-workshop-discuss@w3.org

What I meant is that I doubt one could communicate the semantics of a
rule language together with some rules on the Web (or Semantic Web) and
expect that a human or machine user could do something usefull with this
semantics like translating the rules into another rule-based language
(having another semantics) and keeping the intended meaning og the program

--
Francois