From:  ds5j@excite.com
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 12:41:17 -0400 (EDT)
To: public-rule-workshop-discuss@w3.org, ceperez@yahoo.com,
ejfried@ca.sandia.gov, bob@snee.com, Michael.Kay@icl.com, ds5j@excite.com
Subject: XML, XSLT rule Engine Idea Write up/article

 Hi,
    Attached is an idea on enhancing XSLT to meet the W3C rule
interoperability needs.

    I am including the mailing lists for people involved in rules, and XML
that may find the article of interest.

    please let me know what you think, I am hoping this idea will help make
use of XML more efficient, as well as extend the life of XSLT, and help
standardize production systems.

    It may be controversial in that many people are vested in current
solutions, but if people think long term I think they will agree this idea
has value.

   Anyway please let me know what you think, as I chose people who's
opinions I value.  I don't write too often so I hope the text is ok.

thanks
DS,
developer,
Systems Engineer Student from UVA,