Re: CloudTrust Protocol

If I am a human choosing a cloud provider, I may want to read the terms of
service to verify that they are sufficiently respectful before doing my
cloudy things on there for years.

If I am a machine looking to execute a workload on a cloud for a few
minutes or days, and I have many clouds to choose from, part of my
scheduling policy may be to use a *protocol* to determine which of the
available clouds have sufficiently respectful guarantees, and the extent to
which I *trust* that cloud provider to act a certain way.