RE: RSP call 5.2.2016

Dear all,

please find the minutes in this wiki page:

https://www.w3.org/community/rsp/wiki/SkypeCon_2.5.2016

As stated before , the two drafts are now in ReSpec format, and available in github (gh-pages branch):

https://github.com/streamreasoning/RSP-QL/tree/gh-pages

They are hosted in github:
RSP Overview document: http://streamreasoning.github.io/RSP-QL/RSP_Requirements_Design_Document/
RSP model document:
http://streamreasoning.github.io/RSP-QL/Abstract%20Syntax%20and%20Semantics%20Document/

in order to organize the job we are using the github issues. We created two milestones, one for each document. You can look at the current issues and add your own if you want it to be tracked, assigned and resolved, e.g.:

https://github.com/streamreasoning/RSP-QL/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+milestone%3A%22Abstract+Syntax+and+Semantics+Document%22

If you want to work on one of the defined issues, or one that is not yet defined, please assign yourself on a voluntary basis.
Also, if you contribute as authors, you may add your name to the author list on the doc. I already added the names of people who worked on the Google doc for the requirements and principles document.

We have set a frist dealine for a first draft of the 2 docs, which is March 8. We may of course have open issues up to that point. Those will be annotated with editor notes. At that point, we should be able to link the draft on the W3C RSP page.

The ReSpec template is quite useful, if you want to know how to use it, refer to: https://www.w3.org/respec/ref.html

cheers,

Jean-Paul