From: <jpcik@outlook.com<mailto:jpcik@outlook.com>> on behalf of Jean Paul Calbimonte <jpcalbimonte@delicias.dia.fi.upm.es<mailto:jpcalbimonte@delicias.dia.fi.upm.es>>
Date: Wednesday 3 February 2016 17:54
To: "public-rsp@w3.org<mailto:public-rsp@w3.org>" <public-rsp@w3.org<mailto:public-rsp@w3.org>>
Subject: RSP call 5.2.2016

Hi,

Sorry about the wrong info about the call date/time on my previous email.

We have a scheduled call on Friday at 15:00 CET.

As it was done last time, the skype group will be used: https://join.skype.com/nRbgWpxbeloT

As it was decided last time we already moved our two drafts to ReSpec template, now on github.

The two deliverables are:

  *   RSP Overview document: http://streamreasoning.github.io/RSP-QL/RSP_Requirements_Design_Document/

  *   RSP model document:  http://streamreasoning.github.io/RSP-QL/Abstract%20Syntax%20and%20Semantics%20Document/

In github, this is on the "gh-pages" branch, as it provides a convenient hosting service if it is located on that special branch.

For tomorrow, I propose to discuss the general outline, and assign editing tasks by section.

Cheers,

jp