RE: RSP telco break during August

Minutes from the call today can be found at
https://www.w3.org/community/rsp/wiki/Telecon_11.09.2015

Alasdair

On 11 September 2015 at 10:15:36, Jean Paul Calbimonte (jpcalbimonte@delicias.dia.fi.upm.es<mailto:jpcalbimonte@delicias.dia.fi.upm.es>) wrote:

Dear all,

As agreed, today at 15:00 we resume our bi-weekly meetings.

The proposed discussion are:

- Check the status of the current tasks
- Split in task groups to work on:
  - the window query semantics
  - the serialization
  - the vocabulary
  - modelling issues: e.g. intervals
- Other possible points:
  - CEP

Our usual communication medium:

https://collab.switch.ch/rsp/

Jean-Paul

________________________________
From: jpcalbimonte@delicias.dia.fi.upm.es
To: public-rsp@w3.org
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 10:48:19 +0200
Subject: RSP telco break during August

Dear all,

As we announced in the last call, we will have a break for RSP telcos during this month, as some of the participants are on leave.

We will resume the telco activities on September 11.

Enjoy the summer!
Jean-Paul
--
Alasdair J G Gray
http://www.alasdairjggray.co.uk<http://www.alasdairjggray.co.uk/>

Twitter: @gray_alasdair
Telephone: +44 131 451 3429<tel://Telephone:
+44%20131%20451%203429>
Office: EM 1.39

-----
We invite research leaders and ambitious early career researchers to
join us in leading and driving research in key inter-disciplinary themes.
Please see www.hw.ac.uk/researchleaders for further information and how
to apply.

registered under charity number SC000278.