From: <jpcik@outlook.com<mailto:jpcik@outlook.com>> on behalf of Jean Paul Calbimonte <jpcalbimonte@delicias.dia.fi.upm.es<mailto:jpcalbimonte@delicias.dia.fi.upm.es>>
Date: Thursday 5 November 2015 23:27
To: "public-rsp@w3.org<mailto:public-rsp@w3.org>" <public-rsp@w3.org<mailto:public-rsp@w3.org>>
Subject: RSP Telco 06.11.2015

Dear all,

The bi-weekly call will take place on Friday 06.11 at 15:00 CET.
https://collab.switch.ch/rsp/

- The main proposed topic is the drafting of the
query semantics definition. Drafting already started, based on this formalization:

  *   RSP-QL Semantics: a Unifying Query Model to Explain Heterogeneity of RDF Stream Processing Systems. D. Dell'Aglio, E. Della Valle, J.-P. Calbimonte, O. Corcho. Int. J. Semantic Web Inf. Syst, 10(4). 2015.
  *   LARS: A Logic-based Framework for Analyzing Reasoning over Streams. Beck, H., Dao-Tran, M., Eiter, T., Fink, M. In AAAI.

the idea is to extend SPARQL-like semantics to include the windows and continuous evaluation.

We can also have feedback for the RSP model that already integrates the changes suggested in the last call:
<https://www.w3.org/community/rsp/wiki/Telecon_23.10.2015>https://www.w3.org/community/rsp/wiki/Telecon_23.10.2015

best regards,
Jean-Paul