Re: [rsp] Telco 12.03.2015

Hi all.
Apologies but today I won't be able to attend the telco.
I have amended the queries based on the last telco but I have not added any additional one.

As for the workshop, co-chairs might have seen I re-send again a request to John and Catherine about the best paper publication.
Will update the co-chairs separately as soon as I have news.
Best,
a.

Dr. Alessandra Mileo
Senior Research Fellow & Adjunct Lecturer
PI and WP Leader - http://www.ict-citypulse.eu
INSIGHT Research Center
NUI Galway, Ireland
Email: alessandra.mileo@insight-centre.org