Re: AW: AW: Time Vocabulary

Sure. I can see that you have used the relationships linked-data style
in the vocab, this in general should not be a problem but you are
probably aware that PROV-O is in OWL-RL. For reasoning related tasks
that may occur at some point  while stream processing, If any reasoner
did decide to pull in all of PROV-O, it may be a good idea to point this
out somewhere in the docs- right not I cannot foresee any major
consequences, but just something to be aware of.

Monika