Von: jpcik@outlook.com [mailto:jpcik@outlook.com] Im Auftrag von Jean Paul Calbimonte
Gesendet: Dienstag, 16. Juni 2015 15:51
An: Robin Keskisärkkä; Wetz Peter; public-rsp@w3.org
Betreff: RE: Minutes + Actions 12.06.2015

Great, thanks Robin.
this can also feed the rsp-potential-vocabulary discussion.

Jean-Paul

________________________________
From: robin.keskisarkka@liu.se
To: peter.wetz@tuwien.ac.at; public-rsp@w3.org
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 13:07:16 +0000
Subject: RE: Minutes + Actions 12.06.2015
Hi all,
I added a simple example of a case where we might be interested in supporting multiple timestamps. In the example a sensor generates output at a predefined interval. Each observation made between outputs is associated with the same "generated at" timestamp, but they are additionally associated with their actual observation timestamp ("observed at").

I don't have permissions to edit in the Git but I left it as a comment under issue 11 (see https://github.com/streamreasoning/RSP-QL/issues/11)

Best regards,

Robin Keskisärkkä
PhD Student
[Das Bild wurde vom Absender entfernt. Linköping University]

Department
s-581 83 Linköping
Mobile: +46 (0)704909179
Please visit us at www.liu.se<http://www.liu.se/>