Re: RSP Data Model

Dear Abraham, and all -
Please excuse me if this point has already been discussed in the group,
as I am late joining the discussion.
It seems to me that there is an existing basis on which to build such a
data model - the RDF 1.1 dataset. The semantics for a set of
time-stamped graphs (g_i, p_i, t_i) that seems most appropriate to me is
the one defined here:
http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf11-datasets/#each-named-graph-defines-its-own-context
and the name of each graph would be an implicit blank node that is also
the subject of a triple in the default graph. This triple has predicate
p_i and object t_i .

Tara