Re: RSP telco 24.07 15:00 CEST

The problem I am having is that Adobe Flash is not supported for the Linux
platform anymore. When I return home in August, I will be on a Mac again,
and should be able to use the collab platform again.

However, by using this platform, you are effectively excluding Linux users
from the telecons.

Tara