Re: Meeting Minutes

I am in complete agreement that the serialization discussion should be
moved to another page. There is then a need for an abstract syntax that
conveys the intended abstract data model without being concerned with the
details of serialization. For this use, the TriG syntax can be used
directly.

How should we proceed in making these changes?

BTW, it would be better to have examples that are closer to actual use
cases. Has there already been some development on this?

Tara