Re: [rsp] RDF Stream Processing Workshop at ESWC

Hello all,

thank you for the CfP I started circulating it.

Have you seen this other workshop DeRiVE?
https://derive2015.wordpress.com/call-for-papers/

Some topics which might overlap with ours:
- "How can events be modelled", role of Schema.org
- "recognise a complex event"
- "event representations developed in other communities"
- "a unified event model"

Apart from the overlap, it seems DeRiVE could be seen as more
application-oriented whereas RSP ist more technical.

Best!

Roland.