Re: [RSP-QL] Regarding standalone keyword 'NOW'

If I understand it correctly, then it seems that this keyword, or some
other syntax with similar semantics, would be necessary, e.g., to
describe the creation of a stream that reports about the time of
creation of each stream item. The question would then be - is this in
the (current) scope of the RSP-QL specification?

As was mentioned in the last telecon, the scope of the specification is
not explicitly defined, that I know of. Could we devote some time in the
next telecon to a discussion of the scope?

Perhaps we could start with each of our "wish lists", and then split
them into the ones that are feasible for the first edition of the
specification, those that might be addressed in the future, and those
that are completely out of scope. The Github issue tracker is a possible
space for developing this, if everyone is comfortable with that application.

Tara