RE: https://github.com/streamreasoning/RSP-QL

Hi Axel,

Sure, you can just put your comments on the text, or raise an issue in github:
https://github.com/streamreasoning/RSP-QL/issues

I can add you to the Github contributors list, what is your username? (btw we can add anyone else who requests it)

Once the issue is created, you can get updates on that, and as a contributor you can configure it as well.

Cheers,
Jean-Paul