Re: [rsp] RSP calls

Not in Ireland, but I guess in most other places yes?
If so, we can resume May 8, or me and JP can have a chat about the weather and the holidays :p

Cheers,
a.

Dr. Alessandra Mileo
Senior Research Fellow & Adjunct Lecturer
PI and WP Leader - http://www.ict-citypulse.eu
INSIGHT Research Center
NUI Galway, Ireland
Email: alessandra.mileo@insight-centre.org