AW: [rsp] RSP calls

Yes, at least it's for me, too.
________________________________
Von: Daniele Dell'Aglio [dani.dellaglio@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 24. April 2015 11:34
An: Jean Paul Calbimonte; public-rsp@w3.org
Betreff: Re: [rsp] RSP calls

Isn't may 1st holiday almost everywhere?

Il giorno Ven 24 Apr 2015 10:30 Jean Paul Calbimonte <jpcalbimonte@delicias.dia.fi.upm.es<mailto:jpcalbimonte@delicias.dia.fi.upm.es>> ha scritto:
Dear all,

As we've had a very busy (but interesting) month of April, we had also a sort of 'spring break' for the RSP calls. As I am still out-of-office during this week, so I propose to restart our meetings on Fri May 1st, 15:00 CEST.

As many of you know, we had a number  of nice submissions for the ESWC RSP workshop. We managed to upgrade it to a full day event, so we are happy to have you in Portoroz. If you didn't submit an EoI feel free to come anyway.

I remind everyone that last time we were working on a proposal of the rspql query language, extending SPARQL with operators inspired by previous RSP approaches. Have a look at the current status at: https://github.com/streamreasoning/RSP-QL/blob/master/RSP-QL%20Sample%20Queries.md

best regards,
Jean-Paul