Re: State of the art tools for rdf stream processing

@Jean-Paul, just a small clarification about R5. I was assuming that the
spatial query would be made over static background model (simple bounding
box or linked URI can suffice). I'm not interested in further spatial
reasoning so far (although it is nice to have this off the self in OGC-SOS
implementations such as 52North one).