Thanks for clearing up the call schedule.

I’ll be at ISWC and would be happy to be involved in a face to face

ALasdair

On 24 Sep 2014, at 09:21, Jean Paul Calbimonte <jpcalbimonte@delicias.dia.fi.upm.es<mailto:jpcalbimonte@delicias.dia.fi.upm.es>> wrote:

Hi Alasdair, all,

The schedule for the next two weeks is:
Fri 26 Sept
Fri 10 Oct

After that, on the week of 24th  some of us will be on ISWC, so if we agree to do so we can meet in Riva del Garda, with those who are interested. :)

Jean-Paul

________________________________
From: A.J.G.Gray@hw.ac.uk<mailto:A.J.G.Gray@hw.ac.uk>
To: public-rsp@w3.org<mailto:public-rsp@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 12:29:14 +0000
Subject: Call schedule

Hi Jean-Paul

Can you update us on what is the current call schedule?

Thanks

Alasdair J G Gray
Lecturer in Computer Science, Heriot-Watt University, UK.
Email: A.J.G.Gray@hw.ac.uk<mailto:A.J.G.Gray@hw.ac.uk>
Web: http://www.alasdairjggray.co.uk<http://www.alasdairjggray.co.uk/>
ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-5711-4872
Telephone: +44 131 451 3429
Twitter: @gray_alasdair

We invite research leaders and ambitious early career researchers to join us in leading and driving research in key inter-disciplinary themes. Please see www.hw.ac.uk/researchleaders<http://www.hw.ac.uk/researchleaders> for further information and how to apply.

Heriot-Watt University is a Scottish charity registered under charity number SC000278.

-----
We invite research leaders and ambitious early career researchers to
join us in leading and driving research in key inter-disciplinary themes.
Please see www.hw.ac.uk/researchleaders for further information and how
to apply.

registered under charity number SC000278.